PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
Recreational Vehicles, Automotive, &
Powersport Protection Programs
- Backed with over 10 billion in assets, our company is fully insured for your peace of mind.
- Taking care of claims with ease, our team provides quick and efficient service.
- Protecting customers from potential out-of-pocket expenses, our products assist in maintaining a vehicle’s residual value and protects from unexpected vehicle repair costs.
- Service programs are designed to assist you in retaining customers.
- Coverage includes most maintenance services.
T&J Dealer Services takes great pride in the way we conduct business. From policies to procedures, we believe these values determine the success of the dealerships we work with. Through these core values, we strive to uphold the reputation of the automotive industry.
- Dent Protection
- Environmental Protection
- Key Replacement
- Road Hazard Protection
- Theft Deterrent
– Financial loss of Vehicle
– Installation of Anti-theft markings
- Windshield Protection
– Minor Chips, Crack Repairs, Replacements, and Reimbursement
- Complete Protection
– Offering 4 levels of Coverage
– Protects Most Areas of Your Vehicles
Rules and regulations within the dealership and business office are constantly being updated by Federal and State authorities. T&J Dealer Services is knowledgeable of the rules and regulations and how they apply within the dealership.
Examples of possible training topics:
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- FTC Red Flags Rule
- FTC Safeguards Rule
- Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
- Regulation M
- Regulation Z
- Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices
At T&J Dealer Services, we offer established Finance and Insurance portfolios with exclusive participation structures. This allows dealerships a single-point partner that will provide business development and assist with the companies growth. A few of our choices include:
- Vendor Owned Warranty Company
- Controlled Foreign Corporation
- Non-Controlled Foreign Corporation
- Vendor Obligor
Allow us to work with you to decide how to best maximize your business financials including savings, investments, and any income-generating assets.